This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the Goose Platform offered by Loosegoose Technology PTE. LTD. and the website located at http://loosegoose.tech (the “Goose Site”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Goose Site. By using our Services or accessing the Goose Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy, or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of our Services.No Illegal, Harmful, Or Offensive Use Or Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, our Services or Goose Site for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohbited activities or content include:
• Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities: Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.Our Monitoring And Enforcement
• Infringing Content: Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
• Offensive Content: Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
• Harmful Content: Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Goose Site. We may:
• Investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Goose Site; or
• Remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the Goose Site.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.Reporting Of Violations Of This Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please follow our abuse reporting process.