The Most Cost-Efficient Pricing Plans For Different Business Needs
Get a 30 day FREE Trial and experience all of our features. No credit card information needed. Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime.
top-image
Choose Your Plan
FREE TRIAL
  • 10 users
  • All features included
  • 6 channels
  • FREE computing and storage costs for 30 days
START
FULL COST REIMBURSED FOR LICENSE PURCHASING*
Deposit USD 7,200
  • Unlimited users
  • Unlimited bandwidth included
  • All features included
  • 150 channels
  • 7 days Catch-up
Unit license price
$3 per month / user
$24 per year / user
Automatically deduct license fee from your deposited $7200
GROWTH
FULL COST REIMBURSED FOR LICENSE PURCHASING*
Deposit USD 54,000
  • Unlimited users
  • Unlimited bandwidth included
  • All features included
  • 150 channels
  • 7 days Catch-up
Unit license price (25%off)
$2.25 per month / user
$18 per year / user
Automatically deduct license fee from your deposited $54,000
PREMIUM
FULL COST REIMBURSED FOR LICENSE PURCHASING*
Deposit USD 210,000
  • Unlimited users
  • Unlimited bandwidth included
  • All features included
  • 150 channels
  • 7 days Catch-up
Unit license price (40%off)
$1.75 per month / user
$14 per year / user
Automatically deduct license fee from your deposited $210,000
ULTIMATE
FULL COST REIMBURSED FOR LICENSE PURCHASING*
Deposit USD 360,000
  • Unlimited users
  • Unlimited bandwidth included
  • All features included
  • 150 channels
  • 7 days Catch-up
Unit license price (50%off)
$1.5 per month / user
$12 per year / user
Automatically deduct license fee from your deposited $360,000
ADDITIONAL SOLUTION
ADVANCED SOLUTION AND SUPPORT TO GROW YOUR OTT BUSINESS.
Video-on-demand
OTT set-top-box/stick solution
Content share marketplace
Service operation consulting
No Service Fee
An equivalent of the price paid for the chosen plan, will be automatically deposited on your Panel account in vcoins, for you to use in the purchase of user licenses for commercialization.
For example: if a Start plan is purchased, the VNO will be granted 720,000 vcoins in his Panel account (equivalent to US$ 7,200 ) for license purchasing. Monthly licenses could then be purchased for 300 vcoins and yearly licenses for 2,400 vcoins.
Always-On Lowest Paid Cost
The cost of user licenses will be maintained at the lowest price ever paid before, even if you renew your plan for a lower level one.
For example: if you had purchased the Ultimate plan in the past, the monthly user licenses will always continue to have a cost of US$1.5. Even if, at the time of renewal 15 months later, you buy any of the other plans in which the monthly user licenses have a higher cost.
Notes
  • Additional channels can be ordered for any plan, at a cost of US$ 1/per channel/per month.
  • UHD resolution can be selected for 20% of the total number of channels included in any of the plans. The remaining 80% will be offered in HD resolution.
  • Playback function can be selected for 30% of the total number of channels, included in any of the above plans. Additional playback functionality can be ordered for more channels, at a cost of 8.5$/per playback channel/per month.
  • Transcoding/encoding services may be ordered additionally, at a cost of 20$/per channel.
  • DRM support is not included in any plan. If needed please contact us.
  • Once the free computing and storage period expires, any plan can be ordered to extend it. If the new selected plan offers less channels than the previous one, we will maintain the same amount of channels your currently have! The extension period of the free computing and storage costs will be determined by the new plan.
  • If you have ordered additional channels for your plan, and choose a different plan in the future, you will continue to have those channels in addition to the total amount the new plan offers. If the amount of channels the new plan includes is enough for you, the additional channels can be cancelled per your request.