Goose's Customer Agreement (this “Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your access to and use of the Service Offerings (as defined below) and is an agreement between the Loosegoose Technology PTE.LTD. (also referred to as “Goose,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and you or the entity you represent (“you” or “your”). This Agreement takes effect when you click an “I Accept” button or check box presented with these terms or, if earlier, when you use any of the Service Offerings (the “Effective Date”). You represent to us that you are lawfully able to enter into contracts (e.g., you are not a minor). If you are entering into this Agreement for an entity, such as the company you work for, you represent to us that you have legal authority to bind that entity. Please see Section 14 for definitions of certain capitalized terms used in this Agreement
1. Use Of The Service Offerings
1.1 Generally: You may access and use the Service Offerings in accordance with this Agreement. Service Level Agreements and Service Terms apply. You will comply with the terms of this Agreement and all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Service Offerings.
1.2 Your Account: To access the Services, you must have a Goose account associated with a valid email address and a valid form of payment. Users accessing the services must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Access to the Goose platform may be banned if laws and regulations of certain countries, or states, are being violated.
1.3 Third-Party Content: Third-Party Content is governed by this Agreement.
2.1 To The Services: We may change or discontinue any of the Services and/or product features from time to time, without prior notification.
2.2 To The Service Level Agreements: We may change, discontinue or add Service Level Agreements from time to time in accordance with Section 12.
2.3 To The Pricing Policies: We may adjust our pricing policies without prior notification, affecting all future billings for our services but not impacting what has already been billed.
3. Security And Data Privacy:
3.1 Goose Security: Without limiting Section 10 or your obligations under Section 4.2, we will implement reasonable and appropriate measures designed to help you secure Your Content against accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure.
3.2 Data Privacy: We will not access or use Your Content except as necessary to maintain or provide the Service Offerings, or as necessary to comply with the law or a binding order of a governmental body. We will not disclose Your Content to any government or third party. Unless it would violate the law or a binding order of a governmental body, we will give you notice of any legal requirement or order referred to in this Section 3.2. We will only use your Account Information in accordance with the Privacy Notice, and you consent to such usage. The Privacy Notice does not apply to Your Content.
3.3 Service Attributes: To provide you with support services initiated by you and investigate fraud, abuse or violations of this Agreement, we may process Service Attributes where we maintain our support and investigation personnel.
4. Your Responsibilities:
4.3 Your Security And Backup: You are responsible for properly configuring and using the Service Offerings and otherwise taking appropriate action to secure, protect and backup your accounts and Your Content in a manner that will provide appropriate security and protection, which might include use of encryption to protect Your Content from unauthorized access and routinely archiving Your Content. Violations to system and/or network security, and/or inappropriate conduct may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate any case that may involve such violations and may cooperate with law enforcement entities in prosecuting users that may be incurring in such violations.
4.4 Log-In Credentials And Account Keys: Goose’s log-in credentials and private keys generated by the Services are for your internal use only and you will not sell, transfer or sublicense them to any other entity or person, except that you may disclose your private key to your agents and subcontractors performing work on your behalf.
4.5 End Users: You will be deemed to have taken any action that you permit, assist or facilitate any person or entity to take related to this Agreement, Your Content or use of the Service Offerings. You are responsible for End Users’ use of Your Content and the Service Offerings. You will ensure that all End Users comply with your obligations under this Agreement and that the terms of your agreement with each End User are consistent with this Agreement. If you become aware of any violation of your obligations under this Agreement caused by an End User, you will immediately suspend access to Your Content and the Service Offerings by such End User. We do not provide any support or services to End Users unless we have a separate agreement with you or an End User obligating us to provide such support or services. You are solely responsible for your interactions with end users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and end users. Goose shall have no liability for your interactions with end users, or for any user’s actions and/or inactions.
5. Fees and Payment.
5.1 Service Fees: We calculate and bill fees and charges according to the pricing plan selected and any other additional resources purchased through our Panel or Bill Center. We may bill you more frequently for fees accrued if we suspect that your account is fraudulent or at risk of non-payment. You will pay us the applicable fees and charges for use of the Service Offerings as described on the Goose Site, using the payment methods we support. All amounts payable by you under this Agreement will be paid to us without setoff or counterclaim, and without any deduction or withholding. Fees and charges for any new Service or new feature of a Service will be effective when we post updated fees and charges on the Goose Site, unless we expressly state otherwise in a notice. We may elect to charge you interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (or the highest rate permitted by law, if less) on all late payments.
5.2 Taxes: Each party will be responsible, as required under applicable law, for identifying and paying all taxes and other governmental fees and charges (and any penalties, interest, and other additions thereto) that are imposed on that party upon or with respect to the transactions and payments under this Agreement. All fees payable by you are exclusive of Indirect Taxes, except where applicable law requires otherwise. We may charge and you will pay applicable Indirect Taxes that we are legally obligated or authorized to collect from you. You will provide such information to us as reasonably required to determine whether we are obligated to collect Indirect Taxes from you. We will not collect, and you will not pay, any Indirect Tax for which you furnish us a properly completed exemption certificate or a direct payment permit certificate for which we may claim an available exemption from such Indirect Tax. All payments made by you to us under this Agreement will be made free and clear of any deduction or withholding, as may be required by law. If any such deduction or withholding (including but not limited to cross-border withholding taxes) is required on any payment, you will pay such additional amounts as are necessary so that the net amount received by us is equal to the amount then due and payable under this Agreement. We will provide you with such tax forms as are reasonably requested in order to reduce or eliminate the amount of any withholding or deduction for taxes in respect of payments made under this Agreement.
5.3 Billing date: refers to the date on which the VNO has purchased any of our plan and/or additional resources. VNOs can check the billing date on “My Account” at any time.
5.4 Service Renewal: For channel resources, VNOs should renew their current order to keep all resources available for the last 7 days of the current period.
5.5 Refund policy: After users pay for a plan or buy extra resources using our Billing Center, Goose will automatically add the funds, in V-Coin, on the Panel tool, or extend the expiration date according to the extra resources purchased. All purchases are non-refundable once payed. An exception will only apply when users cannot correctly use the service, on account of Goose’s responsibility (please refer to the Compensation Policy section for more details).
6. Temporary Suspension:
6.1 Generally: We may suspend your or any End User’s right to access or use any portion or all of the Service Offerings immediately upon notice to you if we determine:
(a) your or an End User’s use of the Service Offerings (i) poses a security risk to the Service Offerings or any third party, (ii) could adversely impact our systems, the Service Offerings or the systems or Content of any other Goose customer, (iii) could subject us, our affiliates, or any third party to liability, or (iv) could be fraudulent;
(b) you are, or any End User is, in breach of this Agreement;
(c) you are in breach of your payment obligations under Section 5; or
(d) you have ceased to operate in the ordinary course, made an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar disposition of your assets, or become the subject of any bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution or similar proceeding.
6.2 Effect Of Suspension: If we suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of the Service Offerings:
(a) you remain responsible for all fees and charges you incur during the period of suspension; and
(b) you will not be entitled to any service credits under the Service Level Agreements for any period of suspension.
7. Term; Termination:
7.1 Term: The term of this Agreement will commence when the purchase has effectively been processed and will remain in effect until terminated under this Section 7. Any notice of termination of this Agreement by either party to the other must include a Termination Date that complies with the notice periods in Section 7.2.
(a) Termination for Convenience: You may terminate this Agreement for any reason by providing us notice and closing your account for all Services for which we provide an account closing mechanism. We may terminate this Agreement for any reason by providing you at least 30 days’ advance notice.
(b) Termination for Cause:
(i) By Either Party: Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause if the other party is in material breach of this Agreement and the material breach remains uncured for a period of 30 days from receipt of notice by the other party. No later than the Termination Date, you will close your account.
(ii) By Us: We may also terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice to you (A) for cause if we have the right to suspend under Section 6, or (B) in order to comply with the law or requests of governmental entities.
If we receive some complaints from a legal organization, we will notify the VNO and ask the legal organization to show direct evidence. At the same time, if the evidence is sufficient, we will notify the customer to make corrections within 7 days, otherwise the customer account will be suspended.
VNO is solely responsible for complying with copyright laws and regulations regarding the content uploaded to our platform, included in his application, and commercialized to end users. If Goose receives any claim from the content creator and/or rights’ owner, it will forward it to the VNO together with a request to produce the necessary copyright certificates. If these aren’t provided within the specified time, or don’t comply with the corresponding laws and regulations, the VNO account will be suspended until these copyright issues get a legal settlement.
7.3 Effect Of Termination:
(a) Upon the Termination Date:
(i) you remain responsible for all fees and charges you have incurred through the Termination Date and are responsible for any fees and charges you incur during the post-termination period described in Section 7.3(b);
(ii) you will immediately return or, if instructed by us, destroy all Goose Content in your possession; and
(iii) Sections 4.1, 5, 7.3, 8 (except the license granted to you in Section 8.3), 9, 10, 11, 13 and 14 will continue to apply in accordance with their terms.
(b) Post-Termination. Unless we terminate your use of the Service Offerings pursuant to Section 7.2(b), during the 30 days following the Termination Date:
(i) we will not take action to remove from the Goose systems any of Your Content as a result of the termination; and
(ii) we will allow you to retrieve Your Content from the Services only if you have paid all amounts due under this Agreement.
For any use of the Services after the Termination Date, the terms of this Agreement will apply and you will pay the applicable fees at the rates under Section 5.
8. Proprietary Rights:
8.1 Your Content: Except as provided in this Section 8, we obtain no rights under this Agreement from you (or your licensors) to Your Content. You consent to our use of Your Content to provide the Service Offerings to you and any End Users.
8.2 Adequate Rights: You represent and warrant to us that: (a) you or your licensors own all right, title, and interest in and to Your Content and Suggestions; (b) you have all rights in Your Content and Suggestions necessary to grant the rights contemplated by this Agreement; and (c) none of Your Content or End Users’ use of Your Content or the Service Offerings will violate the Acceptable Use Policy.
8.3 Service Offerings License: We or our licensors own all right, title, and interest in and to the Service Offerings, and all related technology and intellectual property rights. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferrable license to access and use the Services solely in accordance with this Agreement. Except as provided in this Section 8.3, you obtain no rights under this Agreement from us or our affiliates, to the Service Offerings, including any related intellectual property rights.
8.4 License Restrictions: Neither you nor any End User will use the Service Offerings in any manner or for any purpose other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement. Neither you nor any End User will, or will attempt to (a) modify, distribute, alter, tamper with, repair, or otherwise create derivative works of any Content included in the Service Offerings, (b) reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Service Offerings or apply any other process or procedure to derive the source code of any software included in the Service Offerings, (c) access or use the Service Offerings in a way intended to avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas, or (d) resell or sublicense the Service Offerings. You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute to you or your business endeavors). You will not imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
8.5 Suggestions: If you provide any Suggestions to us or our affiliates, we and our affiliates will be entitled to use the Suggestions without restriction. You hereby irrevocably assign to us all right, title, and interest in and to the Suggestions and agree to provide us any assistance we require to document, perfect, and maintain our rights in the Suggestions.
9.1 General: You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, and our affiliates, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives from and against any Losses arising out of or relating to any third-party claim concerning: (a) your or any End Users’ use of the Service Offerings (including any activities under your Goose account and use by your employees and personnel); (b) breach of this Agreement or violation of applicable law by you, End Users or Your Content; or (c) a dispute between you and any End User. You will reimburse us for reasonable attorneys’ fees, as well as our employees’ and contractors’ time and materials spent responding to any third party subpoena or other compulsory legal order or process associated with third party claims described in (a) through (c) above at our then-current hourly rates.
9.2 Intellectual Property:
(a) Subject to the limitations in this Section 9, you will defend Goose and their respective employees, officers, and directors against any third-party claim alleging that any of Your Content infringes or misappropriates that third party’s intellectual property rights, and will pay the amount of any adverse final judgment or settlement.
(b) Neither party will have obligations or liability under this Section 9.2 arising from infringement by combinations of the Services or Your Content, as applicable, with any other product, service, software, data, content or method. In addition, Goose will have no obligations or liability arising from your or any End User’s use of the Services after we have notified you to discontinue such use. The remedies provided in this Section 9.2 are the sole and exclusive remedies for any third-party claims of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property rights by the Services or by Your Content.
9.3 Process: The obligations under this Section 9 will apply only if the party seeking defense or indemnity: (a) gives the other party prompt written notice of the claim; (b) permits the other party to control the defense and settlement of the claim; and (c) reasonably cooperates with the other party (at the other party’s expense) in the defense and settlement of the claim. In no event will a party agree to any settlement of any claim that involves any commitment, other than the payment of money, without the written consent of the other party.
10. Disclaimers: THE SERVICE OFFERINGS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, OR TO THE EXTENT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS APPLY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, LIMITED OR WAIVED, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES (A) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE REGARDING THE SERVICE OFFERINGS OR THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, AND (B) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES (I) OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT, (II) ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, (III) THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND (IV) THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE SECURE OR NOT OTHERWISE LOST OR ALTERED.
11. Limitations Of Liability:
WE AND OUR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, CUSTOMERS, OPPORTUNITIES, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA), EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ANY (I) TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, (II) OUR DISCONTINUATION OF ANY OR ALL OF THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, OR, (III) WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS, ANY UNANTICIPATED OR UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME OF ALL OR A PORTION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; (C) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS; OR (D) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR THE DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY OF YOUR CONTENT OR OTHER DATA. IN ANY CASE, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAY US UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR THE SERVICE THAT GAVE RISE TO THE CLAIM DURING THE 12 MONTHS BEFORE THE LIABILITY AROSE. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 11 APPLY ONLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW
12. Modifications To The Agreement:
We may modify this Agreement (including any Policies) at any time by posting a revised version on the Goose Site or by otherwise notifying you in accordance with Section 13.10; provided, however, that we will provide at least 90 days’ advance notice in accordance with Section 13.10 for adverse changes to any Service Level Agreement. Subject to the 90 day advance notice requirement with respect to adverse changes to Service Level Agreements, the modified terms will become effective upon posting or, if we notify you by email, as stated in the email message. By continuing to use our Service Offerings after the effective date of any modifications to this Agreement, you agree to be bound by the modified terms. It is your responsibility to check the Goose Site regularly for modifications to this Agreement. We last modified this Agreement on the date listed at the end of this Agreement.
You will not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement, without our prior written consent. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this Section 13.1 will be void. We may assign this Agreement without your consent (a) in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, or (b) to any affiliate or as part of a corporate reorganization; and effective upon such assignment, the assignee is deemed substituted for Goose as a party to this Agreement and Goose is fully released from all of its obligations and duties to perform under this Agreement. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective permitted successors and assigns.
13.2 Entire Agreement:
This Agreement incorporates the Policies by reference and is the entire agreement between you and us regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous representations, understandings, agreements, or communications between you and us, whether written or verbal, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. We will not be bound by, and specifically object to, any term, condition or other provision that is different from or in addition to the provisions of this Agreement (whether or not it would materially alter this Agreement) including for example, any term, condition or other provision (a) submitted by you in any order, receipt, acceptance, confirmation, correspondence or other document, (b) related to any online registration, response to any Request for Bid, Request for Proposal, Request for Information, or other questionnaire, or (c) related to any invoicing process that you submit or require us to complete. If the terms of this document are inconsistent with the terms contained in any Policy, the terms contained in this document will control, except that the Service Terms will control over this document.
13.3 Force Majeure: We and our affiliates will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including acts of God, labor disputes or other industrial disturbances, electrical or power outages, utilities or other telecommunications failures, earthquake, storms or other elements of nature, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts or orders of government, acts of terrorism, or war.
13.4 Governing Law: The Governing Laws and the Disputes should follow the law rules of Singapore.
13.5 Disputes: Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Service Offerings, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Goose will be adjudicated in Singapore, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in Singapore, subject to the additional provisions below.
13.6 Trade Compliance: In connection with this Agreement, each party will comply with all applicable import, re-import, sanctions, anti-boycott, export, and re-export control laws and regulations. For clarity, you are solely responsible for compliance related to the manner in which you choose to use the Service Offerings, including your transfer and processing of Your Content, the provision of Your Content to End Users. You represent and warrant that you and your financial institutions, or any party that owns or controls you or your financial institutions, are not subject to sanctions or otherwise designated on any list of prohibited or restricted parties, including but not limited to the lists maintained by the United Nations Security Council, the U.S. Government (e.g., the Specially Designated Nationals List and Foreign Sanctions Evaders List of the U.S. Department of Treasury, and the Entity List of the U.S. Department of Commerce), the European Union or its Member States, or other applicable government authority.
13.7 Independent Contractors; Non-Exclusive Rights: We and you are independent contractors, and this Agreement will not be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party, nor any of their respective affiliates, is an agent of the other for any purpose or has the authority to bind the other. Both parties reserve the right (a) to develop or have developed for it products, services, concepts, systems, or techniques that are similar to or compete with the products, services, concepts, systems, or techniques developed or contemplated by the other party, and (b) to assist third party developers or systems integrators who may offer products or services which compete with the other party’s products or services.
13.8 Language: All communications and notices made or given pursuant to this Agreement must be in the English language. If we provide a translation of the English language version of this Agreement, the English language version of the Agreement will control if there is any conflict.
13.9 Confidentiality And Publicity: You may use Goose Confidential Information only in connection with your use of the Service Offerings as permitted under this Agreement. You will not disclose Goose Confidential Information during the Term or at any time during the 5-year period following the end of the Term. You will take all reasonable measures to avoid disclosure, dissemination or unauthorized use of Goose Confidential Information, including, at a minimum, those measures you take to protect your own confidential information of a similar nature. You will not issue any press release or make any other public communication with respect to this Agreement or your use of the Service Offerings.
13.10 Notice: (a) To You: We may provide any notice to you under this Agreement by: (i) posting a notice on the Goose Site; or (ii) sending a message to the email address then associated with your account. Notices we provide by posting on the Goose Site will be effective upon posting and notices we provide by email will be effective when we send the email. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current. You will be deemed to have received any email sent to the email address then associated with your account when we send the email, whether or not you actually receive the email.
(b) To Us: To give us notice under this Agreement, you must contact Goose by your official authority email address(personal email address will not be accepted), send a mail to both of "[email protected]" and the mail address of posting a notice on the Goose Site. As a effective confirmation, you should receive a feedback mail by Goose team. Then your mail will be effective three business days after they are sent. Goose team should give an official and effective feedback in next five business days
13.11 No Third-Party Beneficiaries: Except as set forth in Section 9, this Agreement does not create any third-party beneficiary rights in any individual or entity that is not a party to this Agreement.
13.12 No Waivers: The failure by us to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a present or future waiver of such provision nor limit our right to enforce such provision at a later time. All waivers by us must be in writing to be effective
13.13 Severability: If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Any invalid or unenforceable portions will be interpreted to effect and intent of the original portion. If such construction is not possible, the invalid or unenforceable portion will be severed from this Agreement but the rest of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
• “Acceptable Use Policy” means the policy located at http://www.loosegoose.tech/aup, as it may be updated by us from time to time.
• “Account Country” is the country associated with your account. If you have provided a valid tax registration number for your account, then your Account Country is the country associated with your tax registration. If you have not provided a valid tax registration, then your Account Country is the country where your billing address is located, except if you have a credit card associated with your Goose account that is issued in a different country and your contact address is also in that country, then your Account Country is that different country.
• “Account Information” means information about you that you provide to us in connection with the creation or administration of your Goose account. For example, Account Information includes names, usernames, phone numbers, email addresses and billing information associated with your Goose account.
• “Goose Confidential Information” means all nonpublic information disclosed by us, our affiliates, business partners or our or their respective employees, contractors or agents that is designated as confidential or that, given the nature of the information or circumstances surrounding its disclosure, reasonably should be understood to be confidential. Goose Confidential Information includes: (a) nonpublic information relating to our or our affiliates or business partners’ technology, customers, business plans, promotional and marketing activities, finances and other business affairs; (b) third-party information that we are obligated to keep confidential; and (c) the nature, content and existence of any discussions or negotiations between you and us or our affiliates. Goose Confidential Information does not include any information that: (i) is or becomes publicly available without breach of this Agreement; (ii) can be shown by documentation to have been known to you at the time of your receipt from us; (iii) is received from a third party who did not acquire or disclose the same by a wrongful or tortious act; or (iv) can be shown by documentation to have been independently developed by you without reference to the Goose Confidential Information.
• “Goose Content” means Content we or any of our affiliates make available in connection with the Services or on the Goose Site to allow access to and use of the Services, including Documentation; templates; themes; and other related technology (including any of the foregoing that are provided by our personnel). Goose Content does not include Third-Party Content.
• “Goose Marks” means any trademarks, service marks, service or trade names, logos, and other designations of Goose and its affiliates that we may make available to you in connection with this Agreement.
• “Goose Site” means http://loosegoose.tech (and any successor or related site designated by us), as may be updated by us from time to time.
• “Content” means software (including machine images), data, text, audio, video or images.
• “Documentation” means the user guides and admin guides (in each case exclusive of content referenced via hyperlink) for the Services located at http://www.loosegoose.tech /documentation (and any successor or related locations designated by us), as such user guides and admin guides may be updated by us from time to time.
• “End User” means any individual or entity that directly or indirectly through another user: (a) accesses or uses Your Content; or (b) otherwise accesses or uses the Service Offerings under your account. The term “End User” does not include individuals or entities when they are accessing or using the Services or any Content under their own Goose account, rather than under your account.
• “Indirect Taxes” means applicable taxes and duties, including, without limitation, VAT, Service Tax, GST, excise taxes, sales and transactions taxes, and gross receipts tax.
• “Losses” means any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees).
• “Policies” means the Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy Notice, the Site Terms, the Service Terms, all restrictions described in the Goose Content and on the Goose Site, and any other policy or terms referenced in or incorporated into this Agreement, but does not include whitepapers or other marketing materials referenced on the Goose Site.
• “Privacy Notice” means the privacy notice located at http://www.loosegoose.tech /privacy (and any successor or related locations designated by us), as it may be updated by us from time to time.
• “Service” refers to each of the services made available by us through the Goose Platform. Services do not include Third-Party Content.
• “Service Attributes” means Service usage data related to your account, such as resource identifiers, metadata tags, security and access roles, rules, usage policies, permissions, usage statistics and analytics.
• “Service Level Agreement” means all service level agreements that we offer with respect to our Services (and any successor or related locations designated by us), as may be updated by us from time to time.
• “Service Offerings” means the Services, the Goose Content, the Goose Marks, and any other product or service provided by us under this Agreement. Service Offerings do not include Third-Party Content.
• “Service Terms” means the rights and restrictions for particular Services (and any successor or related locations designated by us), as may be updated by us from time to time.
• “Suggestions” means all suggested improvements to the Service Offerings that you provide to us.
• “Term” means the term of this Agreement described in Section 7.1.
• “Termination Date” means the effective date of termination provided in accordance with Section 7, in a notice from one party to the other.
• “Third-Party Content” means Content made available to you by any third party.
• “Your Content” means Content that you input or upload to our platform for processing, storage or hosting by the Services in connection with your Goose account and any computational results that you or any End User derive from the foregoing through their use of the Services. Your Content does not include Account Information.