This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal information in relation to Goose´s website, platform, applications, products, services, events, and experiences that reference this Privacy Notice (together, “Goose Offerings”).
This Privacy Notice does not apply to the “content” uploaded, stored, and/or used by our customers using Goose Offerings in connection with a Goose account. See the agreement governing your access to your Goose account and the Goose Data Privacy FAQ for more information about how we handle content and how our customers can control their content through Goose Offerings. This Privacy Notice also does not apply to any products, services, websites, or content that are offered by third parties or have their own privacy notice.
Personal Information We Collect
How We Use Personal Information
How We Share Personal Information
Location of Personal Information
How We Secure Information
Internet Advertising and Third Parties
Access and Choice
Children's Personal Information
Retention of Personal Information
Contacts, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
• Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to Goose Offerings. See examples of information you give us in the last section of this document.
• Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with Goose Offerings. See examples of information we collect automatically in the last section of this document.
• Information From Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources. See examples of information we collect from other sources in the last section of this document.
• Provide Goose Offerings: We use your personal information to provide and deliver Goose Offerings and process transactions related to Goose Offerings, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
• Measure, Support, And Improve Goose Offerings: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop Goose Offerings.
• Recommendations And Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend Goose Offerings that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Goose Offerings.
• Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
• Communicate With You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Goose Offerings via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
• Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote Goose Offerings. We might display interest-based ads for Goose Offerings. To learn more, please read our Interest-Based Ads notice.
• Fraud And Abuse Prevention And Credit Risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Goose, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
• Purposes For Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share personal information only as described below and with the subsidiaries that Loosegoose Technology PTE.LTD. controls that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: sending communications, processing payments, assessing credit and compliance risks, analyzing data, providing marketing and sales assistance (including advertising and event management), conducting customer relationship management, and providing training. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process that information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection law.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or services. In such transactions, personal information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the individual consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Goose or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection Of Us And Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of Goose, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
• At Your Option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Location Of Personal Information
Loosegoose Technology PTE.LTD. is located in Singapore, and our affiliated companies are located throughout the world. Depending on the scope of your interactions with Goose Offerings, your personal information may be stored in or accessed from multiple countries, including the Singapore. Whenever we transfer personal information to other jurisdictions, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
• We are applying ISO series security standard to maintain a wide variety of compliance programs that validate our security controls. We'll continue developing more security standards that will be announced by updating this same document.
• We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from Goose websites, platform, applications, products, or services by using encryption protocols and software.
• We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information.
Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Internet Advertising And Third Parties
Goose Offerings may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, or services. For more information about third-party advertising, including interest-based ads, please read our Interest-Based Ads notice.
Access and Choice
You can view, update, and delete certain information about your account and your interactions with Goose Offerings. See the examples of information that you can access in the last section of this document. If you cannot access or update your information yourself, you can always contact us for assistance. You have choices about the collection and use of your personal information. Many Goose Offerings include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain Goose Offerings.
• Account Information: If you want to add, update, or delete information related to your account, please go to the VNO Info section on the Goose Platform. When you update or delete any information, we usually keep a record of your action.
• Communications: If you do not want to receive promotional messages from us, please unsubscribe or adjust your communication preferences in the Goose Platform or the Goose Email Preference Center. If you do not want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or your device.
• Advertising: If you don’t want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
• Browser And Devices: The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Retention Of Personal Information
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Goose Offerings, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law (including for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise communicated to you. How long we retain specific personal information varies depending on the purpose for its use, and we will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
Contacts, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at Goose or want to contact one of our data controllers, please Contact Us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
For any prospective or current customers of Loosegoose Technology PTE.LTD.
If you interact with Goose Offerings on behalf of or through your organization, then your personal information may also be subject to your organization’s privacy practices, and you should direct privacy inquiries to your organization.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice may also change. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. You can see the date on which the latest version of this Privacy Notice was posted. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all personal information we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of personal information collected in the past without informing affected customers and giving them a choice.
• Search for, subscribe to, or purchase Goose Offerings;
• Create or administer your Goose account;
• Configure your settings for and interact with Goose Offerings;
• Register for or attend a Goose event;
• Offer your content, products, or services on or through Goose Offerings;
• Communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
• Complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or other information request forms;
• Post on Goose´s websites or participate in community features; and
• Employ notification services
Depending on your use of Goose Offerings, you might supply us with such information as:• Your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
• Payment information, including credit card and bank account information;
• Information about your location;
• Information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
• Usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
• Content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations, chat sessions and emails with or to us;
• Your image (still, video, and in some cases 3-D), voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you attend a Goose event or use certain Goose Offerings;
• Information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information;
• Corporate and financial information; and
• VAT numbers and other tax identifiers
We collect information automatically when you:
• Visit, interact with, or use Goose Offerings;
• Download content from us;
• Open emails or click on links in emails from us; and
• Interact or communicate with us (such as when you attend an Goose event or when you request customer support)
Examples of the information we automatically collect include:
• Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet
and information about your Internet service provider;
• Computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting;
• The location of your device or computer; • Authentication and security credential information;
• Content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads;
• Goose Offerings metrics, such as offering usage, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs;
• The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time) and Goose Offerings, content
you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
• Email addresses and phone numbers used to contact us; and
• Identifiers and information contained in cookies (see our Cookie Notice above).
Information From Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
• Marketing, sales generation, and recruitment information, including your name, email address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
• Subscription, purchase, support, or other information about your interactions with products and services offered by us and our affiliates (such as Goose training courses), in relation to Goose Offerings;
• Search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and
• Credit history information from credit bureaus.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Goose Offerings include:
• Your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
• Usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
• Your subscription, purchase, usage, billing, and payment history;
• Payment settings, such as payment instrument information and billing preferences;
• Email communication and notification settings; and
• Your account, your status, subscriptions, and other information.
Customers can access the information above through the use of our Offerings.