Goose is a cloud TV platform, targeted to provide out-of-the-box payed TV solutions and allow 3rd party operators to launch their TV service globally. We respect genuine copyright, so any operator that sets up their business using the Goose platform, must own all the rights to the content it uses. We don´t support any illegal content, so accounts will be disabled if we detect that an operator did not comply with the terms of this agreement.
• Eligibility Users accessing the services must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Access to the Goose platform may be banned if laws and regulations of certain countries, or states, are being violated.
• Service renewal: For channel resources, users should renew their current order to keep all resources available for the last 7 days of the current period.
• Billing date: It refers to the date on which users have subscribed to the monthly plan. Users can check the billing date on “My Account” at any time. For example, if your last billing date was 31/03, your next billing date would be 30/04.
• Refund policy: After users pay for a plan or buy extra resources using our Billing Center, Goose will automatically add the funds, in V-Coin, on the Panel tool, or extend the expiration date according to the extra resources purchased. All purchases are non-refundable once payed. An exception will only apply when users cannot correctly use the service, on account of Goose’s responsibility.
• Changes in services: We may adjust our pricing and/or service policy eventually, without prior notification.